It’s been a year since I started this blog. A year and a day, really. And what a year it’s been. I’m amazed that I’ve kept it up through everything. Yay, me!
In the last year, I…
- started therapy,
- was diagnosed with bipolar disorder,
- was re-diagnosed with ADD/ADHD,
- went on and off and on and off new medications,
- changed psychiatrists twice,
- became a Canvas author,
- finished my PhD and graduated,
- celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary,
- started DBT,
- got a bunch of blog awards,
- started doing the Weekly Photo Challenge,
- started a new job,
- traveled a bit,
- and did a whole lot of other stuff too.
There were a lot of ups and downs, no question – all to be expected. In addition to the many other adventures, one of the highlights of the last crazy year was finding and insinuating myself into such a fine community of bloggers.